Next Applications Due – October 1, 2019. Good news this year: Maximum award amount has increased from $3,000 to $5000. The application documents below will be updated shortly to reflect this change.
Our Indirect Cost Policy:
Awardee report documents:
Who can apply for our grants?
- Zoological facilities caring for sea otters with funding designated specifically to sea otters
- Sea otter based educational organizations, agencies and groups
- Universities conducting specific sea otter research
- Sea otter oriented educational or conservation campaigns
- K-12 schools with students interested in studying the sea otter
- Applicants with a sea otter specific program
We do not fund:
- General operating expenditures such as, but not limited to, salaries, insurance, rent and/or utility expenses
- Travel and/or accommodations to study specific sea otter populations
- Living expenses or stipends
- Events and sponsorships
- Fundraising and/or marketing initiatives
For questions regarding whether your program or request will fulfill our requirements or if you would be considered for funding, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive the application via e-mail, send a request to email@example.com.