Applications Due – October 1, 2020.
Please be conscientious with your request. Do not automatically request our maximum.
Additionally, please investigate what we will/will not fund as indicated below & in our indirect cost policy.
Please contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like an MS Word version of the application.
Does your aquarium or zoological facility need funding assistance with equipment purchases or capital expenditure for sea otters? Consider our grants.
Our Indirect Cost Policy:
Awardee report documents:
Who can apply for our grants?
- Zoological facilities caring for sea otters with funding designated specifically to sea otters
- Sea otter based educational organizations, agencies and groups
- Universities conducting specific sea otter research
- Sea otter oriented educational or conservation campaigns
- K-12 schools with students interested in studying the sea otter
- Applicants with a sea otter specific program
We do not fund:
- General operating expenditures such as, but not limited to, salaries, insurance, rent and/or utility expenses
- Travel and/or accommodations to study specific sea otter populations
- Living expenses or stipends
- Events and sponsorships
- Fundraising and/or marketing initiatives
For questions regarding whether your program or request will fulfill our requirements or if you would be considered for funding, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- To receive the application via e-mail, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.