We can’t do this without you!
Sea otter raft in Elkhorn Slough
Your donations directly support our grant award recipients (see below).
Donate the old fashioned way:
Sea Otter Foundation & Trust
P.O. Box 351946
Westminster, CO 80035
2019 Grant award recipients:
- The Marine Mammal Center: purchase sea otter life-history tag
- Oregon Zoo Foundation: purchase scientific dryer for sea otter sample dehydration to accommodate research and study
- SeaLife Response, Rehabilitation & Research (SR3): equipment to rescue sea otters along the Washington coast
- Stanford University Hopkins Marine Station: development of a scientific assay for a new pathogen in the southern sea otters
- University of California Santa Cruz: study investigating possible mercury contamination in southern sea otters
- Attendance – for one zookeeper – Otter Keeper Workshop:
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas (New Orleans, LA);
- Shedd Aquarium (Chicago, IL)
Past grant awardees:
Elkhorn Slough Foundation, The Marine Mammal Center, NOAA’s Team OCEAN, Oregon Wild, Oregon Zoo Foundation, University Graduate students from Sonoma State University, University of California Davis & University of California Santa Cruz.
We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible. EIN: 46-4183357.