We’ve recycled this many of each of these items & more!
Willing to help sea otters & our oceans?
Collect the items below & drop them off at:
Yacht Club Salon, 6350 W 92nd Place, Westminster, CO
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to establish your facility or organization in the program.
List of items we collect:
- Makeup/Body care items: Plastic cosmetic cases & mascara tubes, shampoo & body wash bottles, hand soap bottles, lotion bottles, deodorant roll-on packaging
- Dental care items: toothpaste tubes, toothbrushes, dental floss packaging, mouthwash bottles
- Energy Bar & Granola Bar wrappers (foil-lined only)
- Plastic cereal bags & cereal box plastic bag liners
- Snack chip bags like Fritos, Doritos, Sun chips, etc.
- Aluminum cans (must be separate from other items)
- Brita or PUR water filters or filter systems
Download our full flyer here:
If you have questions regarding how you can develop a collection site for these difficult-to-recycle items benefitting sea otters & SOFT, contact us: email@example.com.
Special note: the ability to participate in this program as a collection site requires the ability to store 2-8 pounds of recyclable materials.