We’ve recycled this many of each of these items & more!
Willing to help sea otters & our oceans?
Collect the items listed below & drop them off at:
Yacht Club Salon, 6350 W 92nd Place, Westminster, CO (during their normal business hours).
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to establish your facility or organization in the program to help sea otters.
List of items we collect:
- Deodorant roll-on packaging
- Dental care items: toothpaste tubes, toothbrushes (regular & electric), dental floss packaging, mouthwash bottles
- Snack chip bags like Fritos, Doritos, Sun chips, etc.
- Aluminum cans (must be separate from other items)
- Brita water filters or filter systems
Download our full flyer here:
If you have questions regarding how you can develop a collection site for these difficult-to-recycle items benefitting sea otters & SOFT, contact us: email@example.com.
Special note: the ability to participate in this program as a collection site requires the ability to store 5-40 pounds (depending on the product line) of recyclable materials.