We can’t do this without you!
Sea otter raft in Elkhorn Slough
SOFT’s 2017 grant awardees are:
- Elkhorn Slough Foundation’s OtterCam technology – allowing people around the world to view sea otters in their wild habitat and promote the use of the cam for research & conservation.
- Oregon Zoo – provided an additional sea otter pup holding area assisting the non-releasable sea otter population & the wild population by opening space in other facilities.
- The Marine Mammal Center – restart of their sea otter rehabilitation program.
- Graduate student Risa Pesapane, University of California: Davis, studying respiratory mites in sea otters.
- Graduate student Francesca Batac, University of California: Santa Cruz, studying bacteria-induced gastric ulcers in sea otters.
Donate the old fashioned way:
Sea Otter Foundation & Trust
P.O. Box 351946
Westminster, CO 80035
We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. EIN: 46-4183357.